By Laurence Parent.
Hiking Big Bend National Park features forty-seven of the finest trails in Texas - from short day hikes to backcountry treks. With this comprehensive guide, veteran hiker Laurence Parent provides all the information you need to get the most out of hiking this natural wonderland.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Detailed trail descriptions
- GPS-compatible trail maps and route profiles
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and much more
Falcon Press, third edition 2015. 6" x 9" paperback, 240 pages.